- How is the product sold?
- Is there a trial version of Radrock Provisions?
- Who should buy and use Radrock Provisions?
- What types of documents does Radrock Provisions support?
- We would like to classify our provisions differently than most; are user defined fields (UDF) allowed?
How is the product sold?
Radrock Provisions pricing is based on the following:
- We sell Radrock Provisions on a per seat basis for those users that need access to the product, regardless if they are attorneys or staff.
- In addition, we require the purchase of a server based license.
- Only one server is required.
- The Radrock Provisions Client sells for $100/seat
- The Server sells for $5,000
- Annual maintenance of 20% for users and server licenses.
- All Consulting services will be charged per hour to assist with the setup and configuration.
Is there a trial version of Radrock Provisions?
Sort of! Due to the amount of time required to setup and configure the system, we do not offer a trial license. However, we can give user account access to a sandbox in our cloud to test the system and see how it works.
Who should buy and use Radrock Provisions?
Any law firm or in-house legal department with the requirement to better organize, categorize, and assign provisions of a contract.
For law firms, outside counsel guidelines are most critical to be communicated to the legal staff. And for legal departments, commitments with clients/customers, or outside legal firms will need to properly work within the provisions outlined.
What types of documents does Radrock Provisions support?
Our Expert Viewer supports PDF and DOCX formats. If others are required, we can work with you to customize the document support your organization requires.
We would like to classify our provisions differently than most; are user defined fields (UDF) allowed?
Yes! We support an unlimited number of UDF fields for each provision.
In addition, we support an unlimited number of UDF fields per Contract profile.