Contract management software solution for law firms and corporate legal departments
Radrock Provisions - Simple and Powerful
- Now firm staff can manage and assign provisions all in a web based solution.
- No need for MS Excel spreadsheets, MS Access databases, or emails
- Radrock Provisions requires a Microsoft SQL Server – 2008R2, 2012, 2014, or 2016.
- Windows IIS Server – 2008R2, 2012R2, or 2016
- Integration with iManage, NetDocuments, and Worldox
What is Radrock Provisions and how it can help my business
Service We Provide
Time & Date Triggers
Radrock Provisions Screenshots
Provisions utilizes a single calendar which includes appointments for contracts and provisions. Any user assigned to an appointment will receive an invite though Microsoft Outlook or the user’s mobile device. Users can use the filters to see specific appointments.
- How is the product sold?
Radrock Provisions pricing is based on the following:
- We sell Radrock Provisions on a per seat basis for those users that need access to the product, regardless if they are attorneys or staff.
- In addition, we require the purchase of a server based license.
- Only one server is required.
- The Radrock Provisions Client sells for $100/seat
- The Server sells for $5,000
- Annual maintenance of 20% for users and server licenses.
- All Consulting services will be charged per hour to assist with the setup and configuration.
- Is there a trial version of Radrock Provisions?
Sort of! Due to the amount of time required to setup and configure the system, we have do not offer a trial license, however…
- Who should buy and use Radrock Provisions?
Any law firm or in-house legal department with the requirement to better organize, categorize, and assign provisions of a contract.
For law firms, outside counsel guidelines are most critical to be communicated to the legal staff. And for legal departments, commitments with clients/customers, or outside legal firms will need to properly work within the provisions outlined.
- What types of documents does Radrock Provisions support?
Our Expert Viewer supports PDF and DOCX formats. If others are required, we can work with you to customize the document support your organization requires.
- We would like to classify our provisions differently than most; are user defined fields (UDF) allowed?
Yes! We support an unlimited number of UDF fields for each provision.
In addition, we support an unlimited number of UDF fields per Contract profile.